….because I would rather go back to playing wii with the sprogs.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find the 4th sentence. Write down what it says: ““Corn feeds the chicken and the pig, the turkey and the lamb, the catfish and the tilapia and, increasingly, even the salmon, a carnivore by nature that the fish farmers are reengineering to tolerate corn.”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Display number 1.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Heroes.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 21:04?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 21:00.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The dog chasing his tail and the loin fruits protesting bed time.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About 20 minutes ago when I walked the dog.
9. Did you dream last night? Yes. Very odd dreams about amphibious puppies.
10. When did you last laugh? I last guffawed about an hour ago over someone asking someone else if they could hold that other person’s pop rockets. That’s what I heard anyway. More recently I sniggered over a wee bit of self deprecation which was rather well played.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Cobwebs, prints (of the arty and fingery varieties), candle holders, trim, spilled coffee, spilled wine…
12. Seen anything weird lately? Just your mom.
13. What do you think of this quiz? It has me a few lines closer to playing wii.
14. What is the last film you saw? Ummmmm…It had Simon Pegg and Megan Fox and Gillian Anderson and a couple of the crew from the IT Crowd and…dammit…still can’t remember the name of it.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? My grandparents’ farm.
16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would reinstate the art of negotiation in every day life. It’s a lot harder to get away with being an asshat when vulnerabilities are on an even playing field. Oh…and I’d make sure molecular transportation becomes a reality.
17. Do you like to dance? Sure do…with the grace of a pregnant turkey.
18. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? A boy? I’ve got one of each and they have perfectly good names even if we can’t get them personalised toothbrushes, thank you very much.
19. Would you ever consider living abroad? Is a frog’s arse water-tight?