We’ve got two days left in this hellcat of a month and I’ll be happy to say ‘good riddance to bad rubbish’ once it’s over. I think this may have been the worst November I’ve experienced since I was 16 years old, which is saying alot as that was a horrible November.
Here are a few heartwarming things which I’m counting on to get me through the next couple of days:
– I just watched Wall*E. I know I’m a little late jumping on that bandwagon but I’m glad I finally did. It’s life-affirming on the same level as the Flaming Lips album Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is. Go watch it…again.
– I’ve got some employment prospects coming up which are promising. I’m crossing my fingers and toes.
– Sunday will be decorating and tree-trimming day. The sprogs have finally won out and I’m happy to give in.
– I’ve had a crazy amount of ideas lately and have been able to see a lot of them through to fruition. Teasers to come.
– the Free People Boutique has an amazingly cute holidays ’08 card available for downloading and printing. You can check it out here.
– I get to come home to a great family everyday. Can’t really beat that.